Thursday, March 4, 2010

Music of the Spirit

by Mansi Agarwal

Classical singer, Shruti, feels that music is a link to the purest force and believes in the innate power of chanting.

A Day in My Life
One word to describe a day in my life is, flexible. Just as seasons change each year, similarly, different kinds of manifestations have different times of the day, when they manifest out of our spirit. My music also flows out accordingly. Sometimes I feel like doing a morning raga so I do it in the morning. Sometimes I feel like doing a late night raga so I do it at night. I do not have any fixed time to wake up or go to sleep. Sometimes I work through the night; I sleep very little, normally four to six hours. So I wouldn't say that I have any fixed day or night, they are wholly flexible.

For full story please Click Here

Courtesy: Life Positive Magazine, April 2006 Issue

No comments:

Post a Comment