Tuesday, November 16, 2010

7 Reasons To Wake Up Early

sunrise morning 1. Embrace the day
Being able to wake up early in the morning and embracing the new day is a warm feeling. You have to experience it yourself. Make a morning ritual for yourself which includes a ‘thank you’ prayer. You can also recite the prayer by Dalai Lama… Everyday, think as you wake up, ‘today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings, I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others, I am going to benefit others as much as I can.

Click Here for full post

No comments:

Post a Comment